Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mary's Visit

I have been blessed with one lovely sister-in-law and she came for a visit recently. She is pictured in the center, and my good friend Sunny is on the right.



She brought her little dog Maggie. Diamond was quite excited about Maggie...I had to hold her back from licking Maggie all over.

Diamond and Dustin welcome Mary to our home.

Even Mozart came out to say hello and pose for a picture.


Mary visits Mozart's studio.


Oh I know...another picture of Diamond. She and Mozart have bonded.

Thank you Mary, for the pictures!

My camera is still broken, but I hope to get a new one in a few weeks. Maybe that will motivate me to get back into the swing of posting. I've been busy helping Mozart this summer. I'm at the computer uploading his music into music libraries where people can purchase his stuff. His music is doing well, but we need to get more of it out there.

I'll be around to visit your blogs and see how you are all doing!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey, good to see you on FB and here today! What a fun visit with you SIL. Glad she got to come. What fun to finally see a picture of Mozart!

Been missing you - didn't know you'd love use of a camera - that's hard. '

It's been a crazy summer - but soon school will be back!! Heading to Maine next week - can't believe it's time already! Then the family reunion. The rest of July will fly, literally.

You can catch up on the craziness over at Grandma Dawn's, when you have time.

Have a great Sunday!

Willow said...

You've obviously been having a fun summer. That Diamond is a cutie :)

Glenda said...

Glad you are back . . . and having a good summer! Love all the smiles in the pics!