Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nice Things Happen



I'm happy that my camellias are blooming
and for the daffodils along the driveway
I'm thankful I went to our hometown parade
and celebrated what is good in life...like old cars
drill teams...
Note: Initially I did not plan to go to the parade, as Saturdays are always busy, but one of my students was very excited about me watching her perform her drill routine.  So I dusted off my bike, pumped up the tires and had an unexpectedly wonderful time riding along the parade route.

Chinese friends are celebrating the New Year.
At the end of the parade, there were rides including a giant ferris wheel at the city park.


And when my bike (the green machine)  broke down, I was happy to be near the local bike shop who fixed me up for free.

I'm thankful that nice things happen,


2 comments:

Willow said...

You had a great weekend! Yes, I'm loving the flowers that are blooming now.

Pat Stockett Johnston said...

Love the pictures! Pat