Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lost

My blogging friend's daughter disappeared, but tonight word is out that Ladybug has been found! This made my night! If you don't know Cynthia, you might want to. She's an excellent writer. Her blog is called Walking On.

We are in the midst of our own struggles over here. And it's so hard to trust the Lord. Just tonight, I was thinking...is God really out there? Yet I have been praying for my friend's missing daughter. When I visited her blog tonight...I can see that God is there...and he brought a lost lamb home! Yaaaaaah!!!

Although my son is here, he is not here. He is in another world. It seems we may not be able to harbor him much longer. It's the hardest thing in the world to force a son to leave. Especially when he doesn't have a place to go. I can't believe God would ask me to do this. Although it might be the best thing for him in God's eyes...it doesn't make it any easier on me.

But our family is worn-out, and it is hard for us to keep our jobs, with everything that is going on. It's hard for our other son. Our family is splitting apart.

We didn't have "Easter" last year because of problems with our son. And this year, it has happened again.

I want to keep him here and try to get him the help he needs.
My husband wants to expel him and save our family.

Lord...what do you want?

2 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Sharon, I'm so glad God answered prayer for this lost girl.

And about your son, I will continue to pray for wisdom and discernment for you and your husband.

From one mother's heart to another,
Susan

Dawn said...

So sad. So very sad. I trust you will have Easter in your heart. Come and read today's post - I think it will strengthen your heart.