Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Show Down at a Ghost Town

It's time for a dirt biking story. How 'bout a ghost story? One afternoon I talked Mozart into riding into a ghost town and we had a run in with the law. Here is Mozart pausing on the road in. Little did he know what awaited him around the bend.

Click here for the article: Ghost Town.




The article is posted on Associated Content (which is now part of Yahoo Contributor Network.) I get $1.50 for every 1000 page views. Yes, I know. I won't be getting rich.

Check out Yahoo Contributor Network, if you like to write. It's fun, and sometimes they even pay you for an article. I haven't been active for a few years, but decided to get back into it just to keep up my writing. If you're really nice you can click (somewhere on the article page) and become my fan. Then every time I publish something you will be notified via email. You won't be bombarded. I'm a slow writer. (You're familiar with how fast my blog moves.)

Here we are treking around in our alien suits. It was almost 90 degrees that day!

I bee-lined out of town to the top of a hill, jumped off my bike, and took a picture of the guys riding out of town. We had to leave fast. The Sheriff was after us!
Click here for the article: Ghost Town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!

Sunny