Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Garden of Eden

There is a beautiful garden, not far from my home, that I love to visit. My friend, who I have known since kindergarten, met me there, last week.

The rose garden is alive with color.

A shady path weaves through a lush jungle.

I'm thankful for a beautiful garden and a good friend!

Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

Psalm 25:4-5













6 comments:

Betty said...

Gorgeous flowers and pretty ladies.....A wonderful place to spend the day......

Betty @ Country Charm

The Gatekeeper said...

Yeah, I guess I missed that spot. Geez, once in a while we need to retreat to those kind of places. It's a good thing you're always armed with that camera SL. Hope to see you soon.

Susan Skitt said...

What a refreshing way to spend your day. I can almost smell the flowers from here!

In Jesus' love that crosses all boundaries of time, space, and eternity,your East Coast writing friend,
Susan

Beach Girl said...

They're beautiful.

Happy Mother's Day. You are in my prayers, my sister in Christ.

Vanessa

Sharon Lynne said...

Thanks for stopping by...all my treasured blogging friends.

Thank you for your prayers.

Your encouragements.

Your friendliness.

You make blogging fun!

JAM said...

What a beautiful place. Nice to get out with a friend and decompress a bit, eh?