Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Gone

The composer and I are going to another seminar. We'll be gone all day tomorrow and Sunday. After that...no more seminars for awhile! I really should tell you about these seminars...but its way too long to write about...and I'm not sure who would be interested. I'll tell you a little bit next time.

So that's it. I'm just stopping in to say hello. One good thing about this is that I'm spending a lot of time with my husband. One bad thing is that I get nervous driving the freeways with him. I have to keep reminding him not to go 80. He thinks I'm way too nervous.

I've got too go. I've got to gather all my papers, put the wet clothes in the dryer, say goodnight to my son (Dylan).

Oh yes, Cody got over the flu. So now it's time to hit the streets looking for another job. The registration expired on his car, and the car now has 3 flat tires, because of slow leaks. We had it towed to our house. He now is riding his bike temporarily, He just told me today that his landlady said that she does not allow bikes on the premises. ?! Corey said that she told him—that it made her place look too junky. Corey was willing to put the bike behind the garage, but she doesn't want it there. So he is now parking it in his room, without her knowledge. Oh dear. Oh well, I won't worry about it.

Take care, dear friends, and I'll be back sometime soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's always something! Just like in our lives!! But, thank God we have Him to help us through!!!