Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Writing Wednesday



GOOD AFTERNOON.

I don't think I'm going to come up with a topic today.

I keep thinking about the fact that I only have a few more days to complete a project at the school I work at. It's a slide show that I promised the 4th through 6th grade special education teacher and another slide show I promised the 1st through 3rd special education teacher. I’ve been photographing students, and will make it into a special "show" with music for "Open House" which is next week.

And my mind is wandering...or wondering if Cody got his tire fixed so he can attend his court date tomorrow. My sister-in-law is trying to get a hold of me, as she bought a new puppy! Tom wants me to sign and mail some important papers. Dylan needs “The Taming of the Shrew” for school. We went to the library this afternoon and they didn’t have it. Also, his report card came in the mail. I think he needs an Algebra tutor.

I went grocery shopping after work and now the kitchen counter is piled with unwashed lettuce, tomatoes, asparagus, apples, grapes and chicken thighs.

Please excuse this very UNWRITERLY post. Maybe I should have titled it:
FINDING TIME TO WRITE. That might be a good topic for next time.

How do you find time to write?

2 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

How do you find time to write? Well, you make time. But that doesn't mean you'll have a revelation; I know I usually don't.

Sharon Lynne said...

Your right about that JR.

It would help to have a specific time each day.